Due September 26, 11:59 pm:
- This week’s online response post will offer you three options:
After reading Chapter 4 materials
Option 1: Share what element of the readings or the interviews that you found most intriguing and why. Post those here.
Option 2: Take any story song and break down the lyrics by identifying characters, inciting incident, setting if you have one, conflict, and resolution. Post this onto your personal film blog (and post response link here).
Option 3: Go visit “Family Video” store in Shelby, NC and address (at least) the following questions (in a simple report/personal narrative format) and post it onto your personal film blog with link posted here:
- How does this experience differ from scanning films on Netflix, RedBox, or Amazon Prime (etc)?
- How do you think a physical video store like this still survives? Is it still relevant?
- What were your personal evaluations/reactions of looking for possible film choices the “old school” way?
- Any other relevant thoughts or comments?