- When you create a title for your film review or evaluation, you should become a critical thinker and get creative with your words.
- If your review was a news story -what would the headline look like?
- Think about a click bate phrase that you may see online
- Find a way to draw your reader in –tease your thoughts on the review.
- Play around with the title of the film
- Offer a snapshot of your thoughts; tell your readers what your going to tell them .. before you tell them.
1.The Girl on a Train Derails in Second Act vs. The Girl on a Train Stays on Track in Mystery Thriller.
- Deep Water Horizon a Disaster in More Ways Than One vs. Mark Wahlberg Overcomes Disastrous Directing in Deep Water Horizon
3. Storks Delivers Family Friendly Message vs. Storks = Crash Landing Chaos