- When you create a title/headline for your film review or evaluation, you should become a critical thinker and get creative with your words.
- If your review was a news story -what would the headline look like?
- Think about a click-bait phrase that you may see online.
- Find a way to draw your reader (VIEWER OR LISTENER) in & tease your thoughts on the review.
- Play around with the title of the film.
- Offer a snapshot of your thoughts; tell readers what you are going to tell them .. before you tell them.
- A Marvel-ous Superheroine Origin Story Challenges All Genders to Reconsider Limitations (Captain Marvel) … or
- Brie Larson Crashes and Burns in MCU’s Captain Marvel
- Taraji P. Henson is funny, charming and introspective in the remake “What Men Want” … or
- What Men Want is a Wasted Remake of the Golden Globe Winning Original
- The Girl on a Train Derails in Second Act … or
- The Girl on a Train Stays on Track in Mystery Thriller.
- Skyscraper = a Disaster in More Ways Than One … or
- Dwayne Johnson Overcomes Disastrous Directing in Deep Water Horizon
- Storks Delivers Family Friendly Message… or
- Storks = Crash Landing Chaos
- Baby Driver is a Wreck … or
- Baby Driver Delivers Chasin’, Racin’ and Steady Pacin’
- The Hitman’s Bodyguard hits the mark with precision comedy … or
- There’s No Protection for the recycled jokes in the Hitman’s Bodyguard
- The Emoji Movie = LOL funny… or
- The Emoji Movie was Thumbs Down Awful
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom should have remained buried in the stone age… or
- Chris Pratt Offers Monster-sized Performance in Action-adventure Sequel
5 Comments Add yours